We're ready to have you back under the provincial health guidelines!
For new members & existing members wanted studio time the following 7 steps must be taken to book studio time:
1. Make sure you've registered as a Kingcrafts member for the 2021/2022 year using our online member registration form.
2. Send membership payment via cheque or e-transfer (firstname.lastname@example.org), please include the member's name in the comments of the e-transfer.
3. Read the GENERAL Studio Covid Protocol document.
4. Read the appropriate GROUP Covid Protocol document(s) for all the groups that you belong to.
5. Electronically submit/sign the acknowledgement that you have read the required Covid documents and indicate that you require access to the Studio Time booking tool.
6. All members need to book your Studio Time with the online booking tool since we need to restrict occupancy in the house. If you have any issues, your convenor can help you book your time. Please contact Linda Marr for training or assistance.
7. You must show proof of double vaccination to your group convenor once... on your first visit. You convenor will then notify the membership convenor that they have seen the document and you will be clear to book future studio times.