Ready to get back to some creative time at the studio?
The Kingcrafts Executive has worked diligently to develop re-opening protocols based on the guidelines of the Province and the Region and by referring to protocols from other member-based organizations.
If a member is interested in working at the studio the following 6 steps must be taken prior to entry:
1. Make sure you've registered as a Kingcrafts member for the 2020/2021 year using our online member registration form.
2. Send membership payment via cheque or e-transfer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
3. Read the GENERAL Studio Covid Protocol document.
4. Read the appropriate GROUP Covid Protocol document(s) for all the groups that you belong to.
5. Electronically submit/sign the acknowledgement that you have read the required Covid documents and indicate if you require access to the Studio Time booking tool.
6. For groups with more than 5 members you will need to book your Studio Time with the new online booking tool since we need to restrict occupancy to 5 people in the lower level and 5 people on the main floor.